6.30.2013

Rock and roll {wiws}

Happy belated Sts. Peter and Paul feastday!

It's definitely a rock and roll Sunday. As my hubs said: we can never go back to 10:30 Mass.

The kids were out-of-control this morning. Isabel had to be taken to the back of the church three times. Daniel shred his drawing in tiny little pieces (oh what a joy to pick all those little pieces of paper!)

Mass behaviors: per hubs
D: F
I: F- (yup something lower than a failing grade. And hubs gave it to Isabel. ouch)

Thanks to my saint-in-the-making, I still have a picture of my OOTD:







Deets:
Dress: maternity maxi dress from Old navy
Wedges: hidden. Korks by kork ease. I had to wear them though my thighs are sore from my new weighted ball workout because the dress is really long
Necklace: zulily
Lipstick: CG tempt

Here's my little boy who loves dirt, twigs, leaves, etc.
little side note: my flowers are pretty!

Link it up: FLaP

Happy Sunday! Hope your trip to Mass is less stressful.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress! You look beautiful. I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color and dress on you! Some Masses are just that crazy....it's just a season....just a season....sometimes a loud and raucous season.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the yellow and green together. Oh man, crazy-kid masses are so tough!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous in that shade of green! Just fabulous!
    Some Masses are indeed horror shows but not to worry, everyone in church forgets. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress and necklace! They go great together and look lovely on you!

    http://meganpurityofheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...